Dr. Abdellatif Nemri
Dept. of Neuroscience, Physiology & Pharmacology, University College London, UK
Associate editor of Scholarpedia
- B.Sc. in biology and chemistry, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
- M.Sc. in physiology and computational biology, Université Pierre et Marie Curie/Université Joseph Fourier, Grenoble, France
- Ph.D in neuroscience, University of Montreal, QC, Canada.
My thesis addressed (i) plasticity of orientation tuning and (ii) binding by synchrony, in cat V1 (multiunit recordings).
Keywords: electrophysiology, vision, perception, primary visual cortex, orientation selectivity, adaptation, spike sorting, synchronization
- Nemri A, Ghisovan N, Shumikhina S and Molotchnikoff S. (2009) Adaptive behavior of neighboring neurons during adaptation-induced plasticity of orientation tuning in V1. BMC Neurosci. 10:147.
- Ghisovan N, Nemri A, Shumikhina S and Molotchnikoff S. (2008) Synchrony between orientation-selective neurons is modulated during adaptation-induced plasticity in cat visual cortex. BMC Neurosci. 9:60.
- Nemri A & Ghisovan N. (2007). Dendritic spines: it takes two to make an impression. J Physiol. 582(1): 16-17.
- AE:Featured Author column
- AE: Copyeditor Help