Encyclopedia of Nuclear Physics
- Nicolas Alamanos, CEA, IRFU; F-91191 Gif-sur-Yvette, France (Editor of category Nuclear Physics)
Advisory editorial board
- Paul-Henri Heenen, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgique (Physique Nucléaire Théorique et Physique Mathématique).
- Alexandre Obertelli, CEA, IRFU/SPhN F-91191 Gif-sur-Yvette, France.
Published Articles and Drafts
Articles to be published
Nuclear structure and Dynamics
An encyclopedia in Scholarpedia is a portal page containing lists of articles/authors on a given topic and other useful informations. A list of encyclopedias related to Quantum and statistical field theory follows.
Index of related categories
In Scholarpedia categories are keywords (also) used to label articles related to the same topic. For each keyword, a page containing links to all articles with that keyword is automatically created. Articles belonging to a category C are not necessarily included in a category D wider than C. A list of categories related to Quantum and statistical field theory follows. Click on a category link to see the articles belonging to that category.
- For any problem, do not hesitate to contact your sponsor, your editor, or the help board: email@example.com
- Authors/reviewers are encouraged to put relevant scientific information (mini-CV, awards, research interests, picture) in their own user-page (http://www.scholarpedia.org/article/User:your_user_name). A handy template, ready to be copied and customized, is available.