Encyclopedia:Quantum and statistical field theory
- Carlo Maria Becchi, Genoa University, Italy
- Riccardo Guida, Institut de Physique Théorique; CEA, IPhT; CNRS, URA 2306; F-91191 Gif-sur-Yvette, France
- Jean Zinn-Justin, Irfu and Institut de Physique Théorique, Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex, FRANCE
An encyclopedia in Scholarpedia is a portal page containing lists of articles/authors on a given topic and other useful informations. A list of encyclopedias related to Quantum and statistical field theory follows.
- Encyclopedia of dynamical systems
- Encyclopedia of space-time and gravitation
- Encyclopedia of statistical mechanics
- Encyclopedia of theoretical high energy physics
In Scholarpedia categories are keywords (also) used to label articles related to the same topic. For each keyword, a page containing links to all articles with that keyword is automatically created. Articles belonging to a category C are not necessarily included in a category D wider than C. A list of categories related to Quantum and statistical field theory follows. Click on a category link to see the articles belonging to that category.
- For any problem, do not hesitate to contact your sponsor, your editor, or the help board: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help pages.
- Authors are strongly advised to read Instructions for authors (Physics).
- Authors are welcome to put relevant scientific information (mini-CV, awards,research interests, picture) in their own user-page, typically located at http://www.scholarpedia.org/article/User:name_surname